Thursday, October 7, 2010

Christmas Creations: Part 1

October 7, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

My boss Pam & I recently had the opportunity to attend Christmas Creations, which is Oklahoma Flower Market's 2010 holiday open house. It was lovely to be inspired for the upcoming season, especially since it's still the beginning of fall and we're trying to mentally think snow! But we're ready!

Here's a few shots of displays around the warehouse and in Part 2 will check out all those awesome fresh designs.

Check out all this green! (Of course...our favorite color is green mutually, so we were quite enthusiastic!)





Mark Erikson, our showman for the evening:



I loooove wirework so I snatch pictures of designs and ideas whenever I find wonderful uses of it.


Pam & I enjoying the evening out. Can't wait to show you all the fresh beauties in part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment